+33 (0)5 57 57 15 63
Cognitive and behavioral neuroscience
Modeling of executive functions and behavioral traits related to mental disorders in rodents
- Animal models of mental disorders
- Cognition and behavior
- Motivation and emotion
- Decision-making and executive functions
- Behavioural pharmacology
- Neurological and psychiatric conditions
- Dimensional approach in rodents, based on the idea of a continuum between normality and pathology, for the modeling of mental disorders
- Rodent’s behavior : cognitive and conative processes, executive functions
- Behavioral traits and related neurobiological inter-individual differences
- Validation of cognitive tasks analogous to human tasks (impulsivity, decision-making)
- Functional and dynamical organization of the networks involved in good vs poor decision-making by functional imaging (c-fos, zif) (coll. C. Le Moine, addicteam) and neurochemical correlates of these differences (monoaminergic systems) (coll. P. de Dewaerdere, IMN, Univ Bordeaux)
- Computational modeling of inter-individual differences in decision-making and related behavioral and cognitive traits (coll. P. Seriès et V. Valton, Univ. Edinburgh ; A. Marchand, INCIA)
- Characterisation of behavioral traits associated with poor decision-making and identification of risk-factors for developing addiction to drug (cocaïne, nicotine), coll. with M. Cador and S. Caillé Garnier (addicteam).
- Behavioral and neurobiological characterization of the protracted abstinence state in rat with drug exposure either in adolescence or in adulthood
- Rivalan M, Valton V., Seriès P., Marchand A. and Dellu-Hagedorn F. (2013) Elucidating poor decision making in a rat gambling task. Plos One (in press).
- Fitoussi A, De Deurwaerdere P. and Dellu-Hagedorn F. (2013) Monoamines tissue measurement reveals specific and restricted correlations of their content in some brain regions involved in cognition. Neuroscience (in press).
- Van Den Bos R, Davies W, Dellu-Hagedorn F, Goudriaan A, Granon S, Homberg J, Rivalan M, Swendsen J and Adriani W. (2013) Cross-species approaches to pathological gambling: a review targeting sex differences, adolescence and ecological validity of research tools. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral reviews (in press).
- Pittaras E, Cressant A, Serreau P, Bruijel J, Dellu-Hagedorn F, Callebert J, Rabat A. and Granon S. (2013) Mice Gamble for Food: Individual Differences in Risky Choices and Prefrontal Cortex Serotonin. J Addict Res Ther S4: 011.
- Rivalan M, Grégoire S, Le Moine C and Dellu-Hagedorn F. (2012) The synergy of working memory and inhibitory control: behavioral, pharmacological and neural functional evidences. Neurobiol. Learn. Mem. 97: 202-212.
- de Visser L., Homberg J.R., Mitsogiannis M., Zeeb F.D., Rivalan M., Fitoussi A., Galhardo V., van den Bos R., Winstanley C.A. and Dellu-Hagedorn F. (2011) Rodent versions of the Iowa Gambling Task: opportunities and challenges for the understanding of decision-making, Front. Neurosci. 5:109.
- Rivalan M, Coutureau E, Fitoussi A, Dellu-Hagedorn F (2011) Inter-individual decision-making differences in the effects of cingulate, orbitofrontal, and prelimbic cortex lesions in a rat gambling task. Front Behav Neurosci 5:22.
- Rivalan M, Ahmed SH, Dellu-Hagedorn F. (2009) Risk-prone individuals prefer the worse options on a rat version of the Iowa Gambling Task. Biol. Psychiat., 66: 743-749.
- Rivalan M, Blondeau C, Dellu-Hagedorn F (2009) Modeling symptoms of mental disorders using a dimensional approach in the rat. In: Endophenotypes of psychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders in rodent models (Granon S, ed). Kerala, India: Transworld Research Network.
- Vancassel S, Blondeau C, Lallemand S., Cador M, Linard A., Lavialle M and Dellu-Hagedorn F. (2007) Hyperactivity in the rat is associated with spontaneous low level of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in the frontal cortex. Behav. Brain Res. 180 : 119-126.
- Rivalan M, Gregoire S, Dellu-Hagedorn F (2007) Reduction of impulsivity with amphetamine in an appetitive fixed consecutive number schedule with cue for optimal performance in rats. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 192:171-182.
- Blondeau C. and Dellu-Hagedorn F. (2007) Dimensional analysis of ADHD subtypes in rats. Biol. Psychiat., 61: 1340-50.
- Dellu-Hagedorn F (2006) Relationship between impulsivity, hyperactivity and working memory: a differential analysis in the rat. Behav Brain Funct 2:10.
- Dellu-Hagedorn F (2005) Spontaneous individual differences in cognitive performances of young adult rats predict locomotor response to amphetamine. Neurobiol Learn Mem 83:43-47.
- Dellu-Hagedorn F, Trunet S, Simon H (2004) Impulsivity in youth predicts early age-related cognitive deficits in rats. Neurobiol Aging 25:525-537.